9 Portia Close Eatons Hill, QLD 4037
Immaculate family home set in prime position high on the hill.
Sitting proudly at the top of the hill in a quiet Cul-de-sac, this beautifully presented residence is offered to the market for the first time.
Constructed from solid brick and commanding an elevated position, the home captures natural breezes, plenty of light and stunning sunsets. Boasting a superb floor plan that combines multiple living spaces and generous bedrooms, this is the ideal family home for the busy modern family.
The clever layout keeps the main living space and kitchen central to the bedrooms ensuring both privacy and practical living. The large modern kitchen provides plenty of bench space and storage. Boasting quality Westinghouse appliances and induction cook top, entertaining is made easy and enjoyable.
The spacious study adjacent the living area can be converted back to its original use as a formal dining if desired. Whilst at the front of the home, the sitting room provides a perfect place to curl up and read a book by the fireplace.
Three very spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite) are complemented by elegant bathrooms and ample robes including a large WIR for the master suite. All bedrooms feature ceiling fans and split system air conditioning.
The pristine North facing outdoor patio extends the living space and overlooks an immaculate, low maintenance and fully fenced backyard, complete with gardeners shed and herb garden. Offering privacy from neighbours and full access on both sides, this is the ideal yard for families with children and pets.
Surrounded by quality homes and located in arguably the area’s most prime elevated position, opportunities like this are extremely rare. For those seeking a large (750sqm) block and a home with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy – this is a must to inspect.
* 3 generous bedrooms (master with ensuite)
* Open plan lounge and dining areas that extend out to the patio
* Separate formal sitting room with combustion wood heater
* Large contemporary kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all living areas and bedrooms
* Spacious modern and elegant bathrooms
* Separate laundry with good storage
* Security screens fitted throughout
* High ceilings and down lights in all rooms
* Double lock up garage
* Immaculate backyard with low maintenance garden, mature trees and gardeners shed
* 750sqm land size at the end of a Cul-de-sac
– 215m to the bus stop
– 1.16km to Eatons Hill State School
– 2.17km to Good Shepherd Christian School
– 2.89km to Albany Creek State School
– 3km to All Saints Primary School
– 1.59km to Woolworths Eatons Hill
– 1.63km to South Pine Sports Complex
– 1.69km to Wantima Country Club
– Approx 25 mins to Chermside Shopping Centre
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 750 m²
- 2 Garage