8 Holloway Drive Everton Park, QLD 4053
Immaculate Solid Brick Family Home on an Expansive 820 sqm Block
Proudly offered for the first time, this gorgeous 3 bedroom family home is the perfect opportunity for those seeking location, space and value. Perched on the high side of the street within a huge 820 sqm flat block, this is the perfect start for a young family or the ultimate home to renovate and profit.
Boasting a functional layout that includes living, dining and lounge areas plus 3 excellent bedrooms, the home is more than comfortable to live in as is, whilst providing endless potential to renovate or extend in the future. Large windows and sliding doors deliver plenty of breezes while air-conditioning through the living areas and master bedroom will keep things cool on the hottest days.
The generous master bedroom (including large walk in robe) and ensuite, is located at the front of the home providing great separation from the remining bedrooms. Recently renovated bathrooms boast floor to ceiling tiles, contemporary finishes and bright natural light.
The centrally located kitchen overlooks the informal lounge and pergola ensuring a bright, sun lit aspect year round. Ample storage and bench space combined with immaculate appliances make the kitchen a busy cook’s dream.
Fully fenced and extremely private, the 820 sqm elevated block has been meticulously maintained over the past 30 years. A large pergola (with retractable canvas shade screen), fully paved terrace and built in BBQ provides the ideal place to entertain. Mature palms have been carefully cultivated to create an ‘oasis like’ feeling to the yard whilst providing year round privacy and greenery. All fences are extremely solid and engineered to ensure excellent drainage from all neighbouring properties. Rear access is possible through both sides of the home.
Make no mistake, this home is as solid as they come. Lovingly cared for by its current owners, the time has come for a new family to enjoy the privacy and potential this beautiful home provides. Large, flat blocks are rare to find – make sure you don’t miss this chance to secure this little gem.
– 3 spacious bedrooms including built in wardrobes
– Large formal living area
– Dining and informal lounge
– Spacious and bright kitchen including gas cooktop
– Solid brick construction which has been meticulously maintained
– Stunning garden with large lawn area and mature palms throughout
– Built in BBQ with plumbed gas connection
– Rain water tank (with pump)
– Large double garage
– Dual side access
– Pergola with retractable canvas shade screen
– Security screens on all openings
– Security system
– Plenty of internal storage
– Separate laundry with external access
Holloway Drive is located in close proximity to the following;
– 1.5km to North West Private Hospital
– 2.6km to Everton Park Woolworths and dining precinct
– 2.7km to Grovely State School
– 3.4km to Stafford Heights State School
– 3.6km to McDowall State School
– 4km to Oxford Park Station
– 12km to Brisbane CBD
Sure to be popular amongst buyers, call for your private inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 820.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes