4/23 Ashmore Street Everton Park, QLD 4053
BRAND NEW, BOUTIQUE AND LUXURIOUS - JUST 7kms FROM THE CBD AND READY TO MOVE IN!
Welcome to ‘Giardino’ – The perfect combination of elegance, style, sophistication and location.
Designed to suit owner occupiers searching for something unique. Providing a spacious, well planned layout that offers privacy and makes the most of natural light and breezes.
Spread across 134sqm, this ground floor courtyard apartment is the perfect home for those needing extra space and a low maintenance secure yard, ideal for the family pets.
A beautifully appointed kitchen featuring stone bench tops, stunning cabinetry and complimentary wine fridge ensures entertaining is a breeze. While, outside the stunning terrace and garden provide the perfect sanctuary to enjoy a morning coffee in privacy.
Both bedrooms are very generous in size and offer built in robes, high quality wool carpets and gorgeous natural light (master features ensuite), and are located away from the living areas.
Bathrooms are fully tiled and feature striking charcoal tones which contrast against a crisp white backdrop. The laundry comes complete with Ariston washer/dryer, sink and storage area.
– Spacious bedrooms fitted out with excellent BIR’s, Daikin air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Stunning master suite with ensuite and generious BIR
– Well planned layout that maximises space, privacy and open plan living
– Beautifully appointed kitchen with striking cabinetry, large stone bench tops and under-bench double sink
– Complimentary inbuilt wine fridge
– Fully tiled bathrooms with charcoal features and ample storage
– Open plan living/dining areas that maximise natural light and breeze
– Huge 54 sqm courtyard featuring paved undercover terrace and low maintenance garden
– Daikin Air-conditioning and ceiling fan to all living areas
– Ariston combination washer/dryer included
– Small group of 9 apartments
– Single undercover garage (some apartments have 2 car parks)
– Very low body corporate fees
Giardino is ideally positioned just 7km from the CBD and:
1. Kedron Brook Nature Walkway (170m)
2. Extensive lifestyle amenities; various supermarkets, cafes, gyms, resturants and specialty stores (280m)
3. Bus stop – South Pine Rd (380m)
4. Future ‘Park Lane’ food retail development (400m)
5. Brookside Shopping Centre (830m)
6. Enoggera & Gaythorne train station (1km)
7. Various public and private primary and secondary schools (1km)
8. Various parks and sports fields (1km)
9. Enoggera Army Base (1.2 km)
10. Northwest Private Hospital (1.8km)
11. Northwest Shopping Centre (1.8km)
12. Stafford City Shopping Centre (2km)
With other apartments available in Giardino, including top floor options with 2 car spaces and stunning city views, contact us today. These apartments are fully finished and ready to move in. Come and see for yourself, the elegance and style that Giardino offers.
Inspections weekly and by appointment at any time.
*Photos shown are of the display apartment.
Price: From $429,000
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 134.00 m²