42 Curtis Street MANLY, QLD 4179
Owner's relocating, solid brick home suitable for downsizers, young families or investors
This wonderful, well maintained, solid brick home is ready for a new owner to call home. With the owners relocating, now is the perfect opportunity to secure a unique single level home in a sort after position opposite the park.
The well-planned layout offers separate living and dining areas and a centralized kitchen that flows out onto the covered entertainment patio.
With a fully fenced backyard, your children can play safely and your beloved family pets can roam free without a worry.
Just a three-minute drive takes you to Manly’s Royal Esplanade and its array of cafes, restaurant’s, bike paths and picnic areas. Located only five minutes’ walk to Manly State School and a three-minute walk to Manly train station.
Other features include:
– All bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Air-conditioning in living area
– Covered entertainment patio
– Security screens and blinds throughout
– Separate laundry
– Fully fenced backyard with side access
– Water tank ideal for watering the gardens and lawn
– 400m to Manly State School
– 260m to Manly train station
– 650m to Wynnum Hospital
– 3min drive to Manly Harbour
– 7min drive to Wynnum Plaza Shopping Mall
– 30min drive to Brisbane CBD
– 20min drive to Brisbane International and Domestic airports
With committed sellers seeking offers, now is the time to secure a prime slice of real estate in one of Brisbane’s most attractive harbour side suburbs. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Price: Sold $585,000
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405.00 m²
- 2 Garage