402/16-18 Curwen Terrace Chermside, QLD 4032
Stunning 3 Bedroom Park Front Apartment
More like a house than a home, each bedroom boasts an ensuite and very generous robes. Perfect for those looking to downsize and upgrade, this floorplan makes use of over 125sqm of living space. Overlooking the expansive Downfall Creek park, privacy and peacefulness is certain.
The clever floor plan ensures bedrooms are separated while the main living area, overlooking the park, maximises both internal and external floor space. Located adjacent Downfall Creek park including exclusive resident access yet just 560m from Westfield Chermside makes Curwen on the Park unmatched in terms of location, quality and style.
Meticulously designed for owner occupiers in mind by renowned Brisbane architects, HAL with every aspect of fine living considered. Appointed luxuriously from start to finish including:
– Clever floor plan maximising living space and bedroom privacy
– Stylish kitchen with plenty of cupboards, inbuilt dishwasher and Bosch appliances
– Gas cooktop and water outlet for fridge
– Luxuriously appointed bathrooms with stone bench tops and high end tapware
– High ceilings and energy efficient down lights throughout
– Fully air conditioned plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
– High quality carpets in bedrooms, tiles in living areas
– Extra-large balcony that accommodates an 8 seat table plus ample room for a BBQ and additional seating
– Extremely generous internal storage
– 2 car parks side by side
– Storage room
– NBN installed
– Digital colour video intercom
– Stunning rooftop terrace with 360 degree panoramic views plus BBQ and dining facilities
– Generous built in robes/WIR in every bedroom
– 3 minute walk to bus stop 39 (servicing Chermside and the CBD).
– Secure and stylish lobby
– Affordable body corp fees of $50 per week
Designed for owner-occupiers, there is a long list of lifestyle extras to make living here a joy for years to come; a designated bicycle store room accessed directly from the park and a spectacular roof-top entertainment area.
Delivering all the conveniences of a big city lifestyle in a safe and secure suburban setting, Curwen on the Park offers the world at your front door. With cafes, shopping, gyms and entertainment a short walk away, a sophisticated urban lifestyle awaits.
Weekends are spent in parks, on jogging or bike trails, at the aquatic centre or the 16-screen cinema at Westfield Chermside. A short drive offers local galleries and theatres, 15-minutes to the Brisbane CBD and 45-minutes is all it takes to escape to the beautiful sandy beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 126.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking