35 Marmion Parade Taringa, QLD 4068
STUNNING EXECUTIVE TOWN HOMES IN LEAFY TARINGA
Situated amongst the trees and gorgeous streets of Taringa, these executive town homes set the bar for inner city luxury. Masterfully designed and constructed, each home combines high quality finishes with clever layouts which maximise space and retain privacy.
Taking inspiration from the stunning natural backdrop, award winning architects, HAL have blended natural finishes with sleek lines and an abundant use of glass. From the double void space in the kitchen and living areas, through to a luxurious master-suite, these homes have been designed to embrace the modern Australian lifestyle.
Spread over 198sqm, these homes are the perfect low maintenance oasis for executive couples, young families or those looking to downsize. Inside living balances effortlessly with outdoor spaces to ensure every aspect of these homes are enjoyed.
Upstairs, an open plan design takes full advantage of natural breezes and sunlight through a breath-taking double void. The stylish yet functional kitchen overlooks an elevated yet private terrace while living and dining areas further enhance ‘Canopy’s’ reputation as the perfect entertaining family home. Extra high ceilings throughout the kitchen and main living areas increases air flow, natural light and the sense of space.
Bedrooms are provided generous robes (Master includes a walk in) and large windows, yet situated with excellent separation which maximises privacy. 3 well appointed bathrooms complete each bedroom ensuring further privacy and practicality.
Finished to the highest standards, using natural elements where possible, every detail has been masterfully conceived. Quality timber flooring throughout the living areas match perfectly with stone benchtops, splashbacks and slick matte black tapware. Bathrooms are finished in floor to ceiling tiling, matte black tapware and a modern ceramic benchtop.
Other features include:
– 3 Generous bedrooms spread over 2 levels
– Luxuriously appointed kitchen and bathrooms
– Natural finishes throughout to compliment the leafy Taringa backdrop
– Excellent use of external living spaces that blend the outdoors with the inside
– Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Quality timber flooring in living areas
– Plush carpets in bedrooms
– High-end European stainless-steel appliances, including gas cooktop
– Matte black tapware in kitchen and bathrooms
– Reconstituted stone benchtop and splashback in kitchen
– Built in appliances including dishwasher and microwave oven
– CCTV security camera and intercom
– Crimsafe on lower floor openings, insect screens on upper floor openings
– High energy efficient appliances and fittings used throughout
– Stunning natural park located on your doorstep perfect for families
Perfectly located just minutes from Taringa train station, multiple bus stops and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre these homes must be seen to be truly appreciated. Contact us today to arrange a site inspection.
With construction already underway, completion is scheduled approx. July 2018.
Price: From $829,000
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1047.00 m²
- Floor Area is 195.00 m²
- 2 Garage