34 Woolshed Street Ferny Hills, QLD 4055
The Ultimate luxury family home – Elegant and Affordable
This expansive family home is nestled in one of Ferny Hill’s most sought after locations on an elevated corner block opposite Kedron Brook Park. Immaculately presented and spread over 263sqm, this home is ideal for the modern Australian family. Beautiful internal living spaces and a stunning alfresco entertainment area combine to provide the ultimate family residence.
Architecturally designed and built to exacting standards, every aspect of this gorgeous home oozes elegance. Bathed in natural sunlight and finished with exquisite touches, each room is spacious yet homely. 10ft ceilings with ornate light fittings add to the grandeur along with travertine floor tiles and ducted air conditioning throughout.
Formal dining and living rooms provide the perfect setting to unwind. An extra large kitchen boasts stainless steel ILVE appliances, Caesar stone benchtops, endless cupboard space plus it’s very own Butler’s pantry with an additional sink and power.
A media room with surround speaker wiring and large Samsung flat screen TV included ensures movie nights are always amazing. The large office features ceiling high custom joinery, communications points and skylight.
Four king sized bedrooms provide ample wardrobe and storage space. The master suite includes a luxurious ensuite complete with full size bath, dual vanities and a stunning dual shower. A large walk in robe with custom made cabinetry ensures plenty of room for his and her clothes.
Outside, a beautiful covered alfresco area provides the perfect backdrop for entertaining. An outdoor kitchen overlooks the stunning in-ground pool and low maintenance landscaped gardens. Fully fenced and boasting a double lock up garage, rain water tanks and garden shed, this property is not only low maintenance, it’s the perfect home for those seeking room to move without the hassle of maintenance.
To be Auctioned on the 17th June a 12pm unless sold sooner, this home must be inspected to be truly appreciated.
– 4 spacious bedrooms with excellent wardrobe and storage
– Master suite features large ensuite and walk in robe
– Multiple living areas including fully wired media room and large office
– Stunning gourmet kitchen with ILVE appliances, gas cooktop and Butler’s pantry
– Spacious bathrooms and practical laundry with access to a separate courtyard
– 10ft ceilings, ducted air-conditioning and plantation shutters throughout.
– Travertine tiled floors throughout the living areas, carpet and engineered timber in bedrooms
– Double car garage and fully fenced, private corner block position
– Water storage tanks, garden shed and full side access
– NBN ready
– Opposite a large fenced park with children’s play equipment
– Located just 12kms from the CBD and 900m from Ferny Hills train station.
– Coles and local shops less than 1km away
– Nearby Schools:
Patricks Road State School 0.39 km
Ferny Grove State School 1.01 km
Ferny Grove State High School 1.28 km
Ferny Hills State School 1.43 km
St Andrews Catholic Primary School 1.69 km
Visit our scheduled inspection times or call for a private viewing today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 654 m²
- 2 Garage