3/34 Dobson Street Ascot, QLD 4007
Blue chip location – Endless potential - Boutique block of four
Rarely do opportunities like this present at such a price in Ascot. On offer, a 155m2 three bedroom town home right in the heart of Ascot, only seconds from Racecourse Road.
Boasting a spacious downstairs floor plan which provides two separate living and dining areas, in addition to a fantastic undercover courtyard. Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms and a spacious bathroom including private balcony.
Whether entertaining or bringing up a young family, this home offers the perfect lifestyle. Location, space, affordability and opportunity to improve makes this the ideal choice. Live the perfect cosmopolitan lifestyle as you stroll to shopping, cafes, restaurants and the farmer’s markets.
With clear instructions from the interstate investor to sell, now is your opportunity to act.
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Spacious bathroom with dual vanity
– Stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Brand new carpet throughout all bedrooms
– Fantastic private, undercover courtyard with TV
– Air-conditioning throughout kitchen, living and master bedroom
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Built in robes in all bedrooms
– Laundry and second w/c downstairs
– Minutes to all that Racecourse Rd has to offer including shopping, cafes, restaurants and bars. Close to Doomben and Eagle Farm race courses, farmer’s markets and the airport.
– Low body corporate of $20 p.w.
– Rates approx. $429 per quarter
– Excellent rental return
Price: By Negotiation
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 106 m²