33/15A Tribune Street South Brisbane, QLD 4101
Never to be repeated. Direct park-front, North-East facing, corner apartment
On offer, a rare opportunity to secure arguably the best park-front real estate position available. With only two buildings providing direct park-front access to South Bank Parklands, this North-East facing, corner apartment commands the ultimate spot.
Offering an expansive North-Easterly balcony, this apartment delivers unobstructed views of the South Bank Parklands and the City skyline.
Taking pole position on level three in the Galleria Apartments, the unit delivers just the right amount of connection to the lush, green parklands and community below, while maintaining a delicate balance of privacy and seclusion.
Spread across a 144 square meters, this open plan, light filled apartment caters for the most demanding downsizer or inner-city dweller. Fitted out with an extra-large kitchen, spacious bedrooms and an over-sized ensuite comfort is high on the list of inclusions.
– Extra-large modern kitchen with premium appliances including, Gaggenau, Miele and Smeg.
– Master bedroom with WIR and over-sized ensuite
– Large third bedroom (3.9 x 3.5) has flexible options, opens to become utility room/extra living space
– Ducted zoned air-conditioning through-out
– Multiple storage cupboard’s
– Lockable foyer allows for additional storage or breeze way while ensuring security
– Gas point on balcony and water plumbing to fridge
– Movable balcony screens for flexible shade and privacy
– Two side-by-side car parks adjacent elevator, including storage cage
Like food and culture?
Located at your doorstep: Grey Street and Little Stanley Street, one of Brisbane’s largest restaurant and café precincts. Or simply pack a picnic and step out the elevator into 17 hectares of South Bank Parklands. A short stroll to QPAC, Exhibition Center, Queensland Museum, State Library, GOMA and South Bank Cinemas.
Price: By Negotiation
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 147 m²
- 2 Garage