27 Ray Street Carseldine, QLD 4034
270m2 executive residence perfect for the modern family.
Architecturally designed and meticulously maintained, this executive residence delivers a well-balanced feeling of spacious luxury and practical family living.
Located in one of Carseldine’s premier streets opposite Ceccato Park, this home in arguably the best position on the street.
Spread over two floors, with a variety of living areas and a superb, sun drenched covered alfresco area – this home is ideal for families that need room to move. With nothing left to do but simply move in and enjoy, this is the ideal opportunity for those seeking a quiet, park facing position just 13kms from the CBD.
On the lower level, a well-planned layout takes full advantage of the North-Easterly aspect resulting in a bright and spacious kitchen and living/dining area. The outdoor alfresco provides year-round entertaining due to the full width sliding outdoor plantation shutters. Inside, an office and extra-large home theatre room makes work and play possible under the one roof.
Located upstairs, the expansive master suite – complete with North facing windows, large double vanity ensuite and walk in robe provides the perfect retreat for parents. Three oversize bedrooms each with built in robes means there is room for even the largest of families. An additional rumpus room and balcony overlooking the park offers a second living space upstairs.
Boasting architectural features such as a stunning curved staircase with solid timber and wrought iron balustrades, high ceilings and polished timber flooring, this home certainly has the wow factor.
• Large modern kitchen including stone bench tops and stainless steel Technika appliances with gas cooktop
• 4 oversized bedrooms with BIR and expansive master suite
• Double vanity ensuite with spa bath
• Formal lounge area with separate meals and dining
• Second rumpus upstairs with balcony overlooking park
• Separate home office
• Wired home theatre room
• Undercover alfresco deck with plantation shutters
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Security screens throughout including video intercom
• Stunning staircase with solid timber and wrought iron balustrade’s
• North facing, low maintenance, fully fenced yard
• Fully tiled double garage with rear access
• Gardeners shed
• Plumbed water tanks
• Side access to backyard
• 880m from Carseldine Train Station and even closer to multiple bus stops
• 5 mins to Carseldine Station
• 5 mins to Carseldine Markets
• 10 mins to Westfield Chermide
All of the local landmarks are a stroll away and it’s conveniently located around the corner from two prominent primary schools.
Price: Sold $765,000
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 488 m²
- Floor Area is 270 m²
- 2 Garage