1/23 Ashmore Street Everton Park, QLD 4053
Last Remaining Apartment in Giardino
Nestled on a quiet, elevated street, this boutique group of 9 apartments have been built to the highest possible standards.
On the top floor, the rear facing apartment boasts 8ft ceilings and elevated views and oversized balcony.
Both apartments feature a beautifully appointed kitchen including stone bench tops, stunning cabinetry and complimentary wine fridge ensuring entertaining is a breeze.
Both bedrooms are very generous in size and offer built in robes, high quality wool carpets and gorgeous natural light (master features ensuite), and are located away from the living areas.
Bathrooms are fully tiled and feature striking charcoal tones which contrast against a crisp white backdrop. The laundry comes complete with Ariston washer/dryer, sink and storage area.
Other features include:
– Spacious bedrooms fitted out with excellent BIR’s, Daikin air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Stunning master suite with ensuite and generious BIR
– Well planned layout that maximises space, privacy and open plan living
– Beautifully appointed kitchen with striking cabinetry, large stone bench tops and under-bench double sink
– Complimentary inbuilt wine fridge
– Fully tiled bathrooms with charcoal features and ample storage
– Open plan living/dining areas that maximise natural light and breeze
– Daikin Air-conditioning and ceiling fan to all living areas
– Ariston combination washer/dryer included
– Small group of 9 apartments
– Single undercover garage
– Body corporate fees just $22 per week
Giardino is ideally positioned just 7km from the CBD and:
1. Kedron Brook Nature Walkway (170m)
2. Extensive lifestyle amenities; various supermarkets, cafes, gyms, resturants and specialty stores (280m)
3. Bus stop – South Pine Rd (380m)
4. Future ‘Park Lane’ food retail development (400m)
5. Brookside Shopping Centre (830m)
6. Enoggera & Gaythorne train station (1km)
7. Various public and private primary and secondary schools (1km)
8. Various parks and sports fields (1km)
9. Enoggera Army Base (1.2 km)
10. Northwest Private Hospital (1.8km)
11. Northwest Shopping Centre (1.8km)
12. Stafford City Shopping Centre (2km)
Inspections weekly and by appointment at any time.
Price: Sold $420,000
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 134.00 m²