11 Sadlier Street Kedron, QLD 4031
Striking Renovated Queenslander with Low Maintenance Living Top of Mind
The ideal alternative to townhouse or apartment living, this beautifully appointed Queenslander is perfectly suited to small families, executive couples and savvy downsizers seeking all the luxuries of a house with the maintenance of an apartment.
Combining the quality features of a colonial home, with all the mod cons you need, this residence has been stylishly renovated for relaxed, modern living with minimal upkeep. Filled with natural light, the living spaces ensure optimal comfort with upstairs featuring high ceilings, a stylish, practical kitchen, lounge and dining area which lead directly onto the entertainer’s balcony. Downstairs hosts a second living area with kitchenette, the third bedroom, bathroom and laundry.
The master bedroom features air-conditioning, built in robe and an ensuite with a large shower and double vanity. The remaining upstairs bedroom enjoys air-conditioning, built in robes and direct access to the immaculate main bathroom.
The finer features of the home include;
• Stylish, light filled kitchen with excellent storage
• Westinghouse stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Plumbing connection for your fridge
• Stone benches in the kitchen and bathrooms
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
• Stunning polished timber floors and quality carpet
• Sophisticated colour palette and modern finishes throughout
• Double car garage
Newly completed and ready to move in, book your inspection today.
Sadlier Street is located in close proximity to the following;
• 250m from Kedron State School
• 1.5km from Shaw Park, Wooloowin
• 2.4km from Price Charles Hospital
• 2.5km from Stafford State School
• 2.9km from Stafford City Shopping Centre
• 3km from Westfield Chermside
• 5km from the Brisbane CBD
• 10km from Brisbane Airport
Price: Under Offer
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 220.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes